Five one minute productivity techniques based on the Japanese principle of Kaizen:
1. Have the courage to get great at saying “No Thanks” to any activities that don’t advance your priorities.
2. Take 60 seconds every morning to do a written game plan for a productive day. “The things that get scheduled are the things that get done.”
3. Take a few seconds each day to turn off all your technology and work deeply on a key project with zero distraction.
4. Take 60 seconds to breathe deeply and focus on your progress. This will re-energise and refuel you.
5. Take 60 seconds to un-clutter your work area so you create space for your creativity to flow.
Today take the first noble step in continuous improvement.