This workshop is directed towards preventing serious, process-related chemical and petrochemical incidents within the Energy Sector that might affect plant personnel, off-site communities, or the environment, or result in significant loss of property or business.
The key steps involved in the implementation and sustainability of an effective Process Safety and Integrity Management Leadership program includes:
- Establishing a generative safety culture.
- Providing management leadership and commitment.
- Implementing a comprehensive PSM program.
- Achieving operational excellence through operational discipline.
- The promotion of continuous learning through leading and lagging PSM/IM performance indicators
Leadership, PSM, IM, Process Safety Management, Integrity Management, Major Hazards, Risk Control, Performance Measurement, Continuous Improvement, Licence to Operate, Safety Critical Systems, Emergency Response, Audit and Review, High Performance Teams.
Who should attend?
Senior Leadership Team, Business Unit Managers, Section Heads, Senior Engineers, HSE Professionals, Operational Supervisors.
This workshop can be tailored for the client’s safety management system and is available in a 1 – 3 day format. An Executive Leadership workshop, detailing the fundamentals for Board Responsibilities, can be provided in one day.